We’re going to follow important bills as they make their way through the legislature. The people of Alabama deserve to know what our legislators are up to. Check back to follow where these bills are. The new legislative session starts March 5!
- AL.com: Alabama lawmaker files bill to allow Bible history elective in public schools
- Anniston Star: Lawmakers: More detail needed on gas tax, prisons
- WHNT: Lawmakers prepared to discuss lottery legislation in upcoming session
- AL.com: One year after Parkland, Alabama lawmakers could revive arming teacher debate
- WAFF: Bill would scrap AL concealed carry permit requirement
- Alabama Today: Daughter takes over seat of longest serving state senator